5.30.2009

Confessions of my Obsessions...

OK.  I'm gonna admit that I have a problem.  I mean, I have heard its the first step and all.  
So here we go...

My name is Kimberly and I am Addicted to Twilight and all things Twilight related!


Whoa..that was hard.  I do feel a little better now that its out there.  Its kinda been the elephant in the room you know.  

While I admit to being obsessed with Twilight I want to clarify a few things...

  1. I am not a bandwagon fan.  Meaning, that I started reading Twilight long before the other books came out and before the movie craze erupted.  I have my BFF Heather to thank for that!!  (This is in no way intended to slam Twilight newcomers.  It is only intended to emphasize and make note of how long the addiction has had a hold on me!)
  2. I was captured by Edward.  However, I have since been "bitten" by someone else and in no way, shape, or form do I EVER compare the love of my life to Edward. wink wink
  3. I don't dream of being a vampire...often
  4. I only check my favorite Twilight blog 2 or 17 times a day...
  5. I have watched the movie less than 50 times this week
  6. I don't obsessively search for updates about New Moon...I get them emailed to me which comes directly to my blackberry
Well now that I look at it...

I am perfectly normal.  I don't have a problem at all.  Never mind you guys...no therapy needed!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Have you checked out this blog?! http://twilight-to-breakingdawn.blogspot.com/ :)

Dani said...

Haha. That really makes me laugh! I'm in the same boat!

Megan said...

(sorry spelling error i deleted my comment to fix it) hahaha i was reading your blogs in order cause i missed reading the one before this one but YES YES YES i too love love love Twilight! :) i mean i will say yes i would say "if vampires are real and you can hear me, please come get me!!" out loud probably a couple times a day last summer whilst reading them... i was a lil late fan but i was early enough to stand in line for hours for Breaking Dawn to officially be released... :) oh Edward....

♥ Jodi & Aaron ♥ said...

i love reading your blog kim! It makes me laugh out loud seriously! Thanks!

Heather Guymon said...

Teehee you are welcome! LOL

Meagan said...

ha ha Kim- your awesome! I'm so happy I have a Twilight obsessed friend around here who can back me up on why I LOVE it so much! Can't wait to have a girls night to see New Moon!!!!!

Post a Comment