7.17.2009

Miss Me????

WOW!!! I haven’t posted in soooo long!! You guys must miss me like CRAZY! Well, I’m BACK! We have been so busy the last couple of months and you have probably noticed that I blog more when Will is away. Anywho…we are still crazy busy but I hate that I haven’t been recording all of our good times!

My last few blogs were just full of my random ramblings. I have actually done more than watch TWILIGHT!! Not much more…lol! My friend Jennifer came up for a visit at the beginning of June. I have missed her terribly. We were BFFs when I lived in Texas. We lived just a few miles away each other and were together most every day!! Those were the days! Then Matt, her hubby, had to go and be all successful. To make a long story short they live in Oklahoma now and I almost never see her. Much like it is with all my friends. I MISS YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!! Anyway, back to the story….Jenn finally came to visit me. She came alone which was good and bad at the same time. I miss Matt and the kiddos too. However, we were free to come and go as we pleased and that was very nice. We took her everywhere and totally wiped her out. One night after dinner we started a movie and she passed out right after the credits. Poor thing! Here are a few pics from the weekend.

We took her to all the hot spots. At night we sat up talking and catching up. I missed her the minute that we left her at the airport. It wasn’t long enough at all but it was FUN while it lasted!! Thanks Jenn!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I like your picture collage. Do you have a program that does that for you?? Cuteness!

j bell said...

It's sad that I haven't had time to read this.... I miss you too and had a GREAT time. You need to send me pics... I do not have some of those. Lovin the collage did you use Photoshop??? Finally!!! LOL

Post a Comment