5.24.2009

Thank You...


I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to those who fought hard and died for all the freedoms that I enjoy.  I attended a church of my choosing today.  I did so freely.  Many men and women in my life serve and have served our country.  I am so proud of all of you.  My heart aches for those who lost family members to such service.  I think that I speak for many when I say, Thank You.  Thank you for your bravery, your patriotism, and the blood that was shed in the service of God and your Country.  Whatever our Country is going through now, however I may feel about our government, I am an American.  I also want to say thank to those of you that are still serving.  My heart is full with love for you.  I appreciate all branches of the Military for their service (I'm partial to the Coast Guard and the Navy of course!!).  Once again...Thank You.

My Nephew Hunter decorating the graves of men and women who paid the price for our freedom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment