5.25.2009

I can't sleep...

I can't sleep so I decided to post instead.  I miss Will.  Really bad.  It is so hard being away from him.  However, at the same time, I'm so proud of him.  He works so hard.  He is good at what he does.  He also looks hot in his uniform!!  Just sayin...Anywho.  Not only do I miss him when he is away but I still haven't gotten over the worrying.  Its not as bad as it was...but its still pretty bad.  I guess that's my job now as a wife, to worry.  I'm darn good at it that's for sure, no improvement needed in this area!!  I mean, honestly what kind of person would I be if I just sent him on his way and said "See ya honey.  I'm not gonna worry at all.  Come home, if you want of course". So I guess its normal to have all these feeling.   O.K.  That's enough of my whining and being a baby.  I only have to wait a few more days.  I just love him so much and lets face it...I'm a spoiled brat and he takes really good care of me.  That's what I really miss!!  

3 comments:

Megan said...

Aww, i bet you do miss him like crazy! and hey being spoiled is what every one... *COUGH* every WOMAN deserves :) hehe and i'm sure you take good care of him too! men in uniforms definitely earn "hottie cool points" in my book. Love you and miss you!

Brandee said...

I totally am with you on the worrying! I am a worrier by nature! It is something I really need to work on.

Holli said...

It's no fun missing your spouse. And, yes, worrying is now a full-time job, now that you're a wife. Just wait till you have kids! Then it's like TWO full-time jobs.

I reccommend treating yourself to lots of bubble baths and chick-flicks. It sure makes me feel better.

Post a Comment