5.10.2009

First Camping Trip!!

The weather has been so nice lately. We spent all winter (which was forever, by the way) talking about all the things that we would do once it got warm. Well, Friday night we stopped talking and started doing!! We gathered up are friends(6 families), loaded down the car, and headed north. There is this great camp ground in Andover, MA. Its only about 20 minutes if traffic is good. We had a blast. It was just one night but we packed it with fun. We had a fire, roasted hotdogs, had s'mores, and talked around the camp fire until way past our bedtimes! This was mine and Wills first time camping  trip together and it was great!! I don't think Will even minded having to get up in the middle of the night to walk me to the little girls room!!  We even had a big breakfast thanks to the Bensons!!  We even had 2 couples with small kids that had never been camping before!  Thanks Everyone for coming!!  There will definitely be more outings like this soon.

3 comments:

♥ Jodi & Aaron ♥ said...

I love this! I'm so jealous! Maybe one day I cant talk Aaron into taking me camping! Looks yall had a blast!

Michael & Cherilyn said...

so much fun! Thanks again for planning! We had a blast. Now you and will need to go on your own ROMANTIC camping adventure alone! ;)

Heather said...

Just found your blog!

I love going camping...and I am dying to go!

Post a Comment