5.29.2009

Just Saying....


  1. My new job...LOVE it!!
  2. Will's deployment getting extended for 4 more days...HATE it!!
  3. My super cool Boston Friends...LOVE them!!
  4. Getting to go home to see my family in June...REALLY LOVE that!!
  5. Being married to the best man on earth for almost 8 MONTHS...LOVE that and HIM more than I can say with words!!
  6. Driving in Massachusetts...HATE it with a passion!!
  7. My new Co-Workers...LOVE them!!
  8. Exclamation points...Clearly I LOVE them!!
  9. Chipoltle Tacos Carnitas...I LOVE them but they HATE me!!
  10. My Mama and Daddy...LOVE them with all my heart!!
  11. My siblings...Are my best friends and I LOVE them.
  12. Friends from Texas(although most them don't live there)...I LOVE them. We have seen each other through some hard times. They are always there for me.
  13. All things Twilight related...LOVE them!!
  14. My Religion (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)...LOVE it!!
  15. Bacon and Eggs in the morning...LOVE it!
  16. The way Will looks in a suit...LOVE it!! That's really why I married him.
  17. Sushi...LOVE it, I mean 7 days a week LOVE it!!
  18. Puppies...LOVE them even after they grow up!!
  19. Living in the wide open spaces...MISS it!
  20. Hugs and Kisses...LOVE them and NEED them!!
  21. The beach on a warm sunny day...LOVE it!!
  22. Snuggling on the sofa when its pouring outside and watching a movie...LOVE it!!
  23. Harry Potter...LOVE it!!
  24. Playing XBOX and Wii...LOVE it!!
  25. My Brother...PROUD of him!!
  26. My Super Awesome Nephew...LOVE and MISS him like crazy!!
  27. Cooking...Getting REALLY GOOD at it!!
  28. Cleaning...HATE it, but its a necessary evil!!
  29. My PJs...Could and HAVE worn them all day!!
  30. Babies...LOVE them!!
  31. The sound of kids laughing...MUSIC to my ears!!
  32. Singing at the top of my lungs...LOVE it, others might not love it...to bad!!
  33. Wicked...LOVE it!!
  34. Spiders, Clowns, and Birds...FREAK me OUT!!
Ok. Thats all.
Loves,
Kimberly

2 comments:

EmJeter said...

You are adorable..... I miss you!! Come back. Now.

Megan said...

all things TWILIGHT... ME TOO!!! have you seen the trailer for New Moon yet??? YUMMY YUMMY and i personally liked this movie the least

Post a Comment