5.13.2009

Things that bug me…



Warning!!  I’m using my blog as an outlet for my frustrations.
Shaving – I really hate shaving.  If its UNwanted then is just shouldn’t be there!  You have to do it all the time and it doesn’t last long.  Someday I’m getting laser hair removal.  But until then its, razor burn and hours in the tub being forced to do this terrible female ritual!!
 Reoccurring Bills – You know, the ones you can’t pay off…Insurance, rent, and utilities.  They never go away and you can never get ahead.  I would love for Will to say “Hey babe, I paid off the car insurance and we never have to pay it again!”  I just get this thrill from a zero balance!  Oh well…that’s life!
Mean Drivers – I know, I live in the wrong city!  A lady was merging on to the highway and she totally didn’t look and she missed me by inches, only because I slammed on my breaks nearly getting myself rear-ender!  That’s not even what bothered me the most, here is what got me….After everyone else had to make split second decisions to prevent a huge pile up, the lady glared at me, honked, said some words(I’m guessing bad ones), and THEN gave ME the finger!  That’s right ladies and gentlemen!  Her fault and I get the finger.  I just don’t get it.  My Mama raised me better than that!  Maybe she made a mistake, had a bad day, or got distracted or whatever.  That I can understand.  (We all know that my driving record is a bit spotted)   
Bad things happening to good people – I know that everything happens for a reason.  I know that there is a plan, a Bigger Picture.  It just makes me sad.  I know seen people in my life suffer through some really horrible things.  I wish I could take some of their trials. 
OK.  I feel better.  Now I’m gonna take bath, shave my legs, and pay some bills!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Kimmie! I love it! Somebody needed to say it and you did a spectacular job doing so! I hope you enjoyed your bath and are all nice an smooth now. Love you! Things always get better!

EmJeter said...

Shaving is the pits...I'm totally with you on that!

Megan said...

i can honestly say i have never given anyone the finger on the road, but i will shake my fist call them names like "hookerface" but you know its all in love hehe :) i hate shaving too!

Post a Comment