5.10.2009

No longer UNemployed!!

I am sooooo happy!!  I got the job that I applied for at the apartment complex that I live in!!  I was starting to worry a little because I had interviewed a while ago and I hadn't heard anything.  I had felt it was a sure thing and everyone told me not to worry.  It was such a relief to get the "its a sure thing" phone call.  I am so excited that I could start right now!  It will still be a while before I start, but I'm fine with the waiting now that I know I can end my job search.  OK, so here are the reasons that I'm super pumped about this job!  
1.  Its nothing like my old job! (that's a biggie)
2.  My commute would consist of walking up and down two flights of stairs! 
3.  I don't have to drive, which means less gas and not paying tolls.
4.  We will get a discount on our rent!!! (It costs a fortune to live here, well almost)
5.  I get to work with someone that I already know! (Yay!)
6.  When the day is over I can be home in TWO minutes as opposed to TWO HOURS!
It is just an all around better situation.  I am grateful for my old job.  It came along right when we needed it and was good for awhile.  But, it wasn't for me.  I desperately want to finish school and someday I will.  Until then this job is going to help us build up our savings and prepare for our future.  Well, I'm way excited and can't wait to start!  Thanks again Cher!!  I couldn't have gotten the job without you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment