5.22.2009

Playin'

The title of the post is Playin' cause that's what we have been doing!!  Well, what we were doing before I started working and Will left for another deployment.  It was a really great few weeks.  The weather was great so we were outside a lot!  One of our many adventures includes a trip to New York.  We were sitting on the couch early one morning watching t.v. when a Sonic Drive-In commercial came on.  I have a love/hate relationship with these commercials.  I love them because they are funny and I LOVE Sonic.  I hate them because there aren't any Sonics in Massachusetts.  Well, while watching this commercial, Will did a search and found out that there was a Sonic in Kingston, NY.  Lets keep in mind that Kingston is well over 200 miles west of us.  I start begging.  I mean, whining, crying, and pouting!!  It worked!!  Will agreed to spend hours driving IF we could find something else to see in the area.  Well...We found the Catskill Mountains and Kaaterskill Falls!!  So in exchange for some Sonic I had to do some hiking!!

We are on a big rock in the Falls!!  I was beautiful up there!! the air was so clean and fresh!!





I swear I heard angels singing when we pulled in!!  
Oh, Sonic...how I have missed you! 



We also visited the Bunker Hill Monument one day.  Its really awesome.  There is a really nice park surrounding it.  Definitely a must see!



We also spent one day at the beach!!!  

Pretty...but cold.  Its still not quit warm enough for swimming but its perfect for walking and playing catch!!  

1 comments:

Megan said...

i want to know what you ordered at sonic!!!

Post a Comment