7.08.2010

Loving Me


See this girl...



She seems nice. Probably fun. She isn't striking but she certainly isn't unfortunate looking.
Last week this girl hated herself. Like a lot. She directed her focus to all things negative.
Then someone made her remember how loved she is.
She has beautiful friends.
She has a devoted family.
She has a loving husband.
She makes mistakes and she isn't perfect. (News Flash: No One Is)
I think she just forgets that she is pretty special. She forgets about all of her blessings.
This week she promises to focus on all things positive. To love herself more.
She wants you to do the same.
You are beautiful.
You are loved.
You matter.
Love yourself.




6 comments:

Ashton Dene' said...

I am almost in tears reading this. While I understand and relate to self hating, it makes me so sad...we are all wonderful people with nothing to be unhappy about -- nothing that should make us hate ourselves.

I love you!

x, ash

Alexandria said...

I am with Ashton. This almost made me tear up. We are all beautiful. We are all good people. We all should love ourselves.

I am done. I am focusing on the positive.

Also, I beg to differ. I think you are stunning. You are beautiful on the inside and on the outside. Truth!

I love you!!

Vanessa said...

Oh Kim<3

You are nice and fun and striking!

I'm glad you have looked at the positives. It's much harder then it looks. I want to try and change my attitude to the positives too! Thank you for being a motivator and an inspiration.

I love you.

Lauren said...

You are beautiful and absolutely amazing! This is something a lot of us struggle with, so know you aren't alone. Also know that you are absolutely fabulous :)

Megan said...

i am glad they said it first but this definitely made me tear up.

i know it is something we all deal with at times, but it saddens my heart to imagine you not loving exactly who you and your STRIKING self! you are an amazing person beautiful on the inside no doubt, but GIRL lets get real... you are absolutely beautiful on the outside too!!!

i love you!

((HUGS))

KatOfDiamonds said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

=]

that is all. ;o)

Post a Comment