7.17.2010

Remember that time...Part 2

Yeah. I didn't get to have my intentional. See us in here in purple!

surgery back in April. However, I did have a hella good time with Amanda! I was going through some pictures and videos and realized that I neglected to share some moments with you....

First, we pretty much matched everyday...
It was not


It was Easter weekend and one of our Grandmothers really loved Easter Lilies. Me too. So I bought some pretty flowers...



We ventured north 2 of the days that Amanda was here. One day to Gloucester (no pictures...not sure how that happened) and Newburyport the next! Our impromptu adventure was ridiculously fun...

This is an airfield on the way back from Newburyport. You will see the signs for it if you hug the coast.





Lunch.



The following pictures are from this precious antique shop in Newburyport.








Tons of really interesting art by the water front!

This was my favorite!


So so so many beautiful homes!
I would love love love to live in a place like this on the water...someday.



I am pretty much in love with this shot.


This video may only be funny to Amanda and I but it gives you a little glimpse of how we are...




Gloucester was really fun. We parked the car and just started walking.
Have you seen The Perfect Storm??
If not click here to learn more.
We wanted to go to the Crow's Nest Bar (featured in movie)
and if you look at the website it looks like a friendly place...touristy, ya know?
Yeah. Not so much.
Amanda and I walked in and walked out.
Keep in mind that we aren't prissy girls. We aren't above a seedy bar. It was CLEAR that we were not accepted by the locals. However, we wanted to go to the bar and we did...memory made!!
It was a fantastic weekend! Thanks Mandy!

8 comments:

Allison said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I SO wish I could go to that antique shop- it looks darling!

Ashlee said...

I miss going to Newburyport. That was one of my favorite places. They have a great ice cream shop there. I didn't ever go in the antique shop. Wish I would have. We miss you guys like crazy!

Jamie said...

What great photos - makes me want to pack a bag.

Kimberly said...

Love the pics! There is nothing like having a blast with your sisters. Glad you guys had so much fun!

Lauren said...

Love all of the pictures! And that lunch just made me hungry.

Megan said...

i will totally be your neighbor in a house like that one!!! i would love to live in an area like that one day too. i love the pics, and it sounds and looks like you guys had a really great time together!!! sister time is always great :)

Vanessa said...

Wow, you too look so much alike! & both beautiful!!

Looks like so much fun! I loooove sister time!!

Nancy Face said...

I LOVE the antique store! :)

Post a Comment