7.28.2010

Love It With Me Wednesday: Mr. Sexy

If you follow me on Twitter then you know I often refer to Will as Mr. Sexy! It kinda embarrasses him...but that's to bad! I only speak the truth!!
I love this man more than I could ever say. I really lucked out. Like...REALLY! I am not the easiest person to live with {shocking...I know}. Will has a way with me. A way with people in general. He lets me be crazy when I need to be. He loves me through the melt downs. He thinks {this is a big one} about me and my needs. He is loyal {that's not really a good enough word}.
Now, He isn't perfect. He is, however, perfect for me. I'm not saying we don't fight or that he never does anything that ruffles my feathers...I am saying that he is a good to me and good for me!

Meet...Mr. Sexy


This is from our trip to Chicago...newly engaged!


He was juggling to entertain the kiddos at a family reunion!
{He has a gift when it comes to kids...just one more reason to love him}


See...Sexy, right??


Ha ha...this was taken at Martha's Vineyard with my parents! Mama was the one that pointed out that this tree looked like it had boobs and suggested that Will give 'em a squeeze so that we could take a fun photo!! He loves Candy {aka Mama} and will do anything to make her smile!


This was in NYC when we had a subway failure!

Ok! That is a little look at Will and why I love him so stinking much!!

I hope y'all had a great day!

PSBTW...Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

i really enjoy reading about how much you love Will! It's terribly cute and inspiring :) HUGS!

Ashlee said...

Will is a great guy! He sure does have a way with kids. Hudson loved being entertained by him. This is a great post!

Alexandria said...

I love any post dedicated to my Bff Will Aka Kim's Mr. Sexy! You two are the cutest!!

Vanessa said...

I love that you call him Mr. Sexy and he gets embarrassed! This is so sweet and I'm so happy you found someone who is perfect for you! Love is beautiful! <3

Annie Cristina said...

What a cute post! His expressions are priceless, especially in that last picture, lol. :)

Post a Comment