7.13.2010

Love It With Me Wednesday!

I Love...

Really! I mean I love all things "Etsy".
Urban walls has the most fabulous wall decals!
Go. I mean it. Go right now and see for yourself and report back!

Camping


Fresh air, campfires, and cooking outside!
Whats not to love!
Next weekend Will and I will be tucked quietly away in the Berkshires!
We are beyond excited! We will be hiking and kayaking all weekend.

The Wizard of Oz


My. Favorite. Movie. Of. All. Time.
My Memaw (grandmother) had it "taped" as in off TV on to a VHS! Remember that??
Anyway, the movie recently turned 70. Remember how Will was awesome and took me to see it at our local theater? No? Here you go! We also just saw it at the Esplanade(spot on the Charles River Downtown...where the Boston Pops play for the 4th of July). They put a giant movie screen up at the hatch shell to show movies in the summer. It pretty much wins!


Lasik


No glasses. No contacts. Just me and my sunglasses LOVING summer!
This is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Really. Was it scary? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely.

What are you loving today??

6 comments:

Annie Cristina said...

I've never been camping. I'm kind of scared to! But I kind of want to, too. Hm, maybe I will someday. :)

Megan said...

oh no... when i move into my next apt very soon i am SO going to get some stuff off URBAN WALLS... you have opened up a whole new can of worms young lady!!! :) hugs!

Nancy Face said...

My darling daughter Lauren HATES camping about as much as I LOVE it! So when Ted Face has a birthday and stuff, I make sure to buy him camping equipment, tee hee! None of it has been used yet...

Vanessa said...

That stuff from Urban Walls is ADORABLE! I love it!!

Uhm, this girl does not camp. I like to make smores and moonpies over the fire and that is as far as I go. So more power to you!

urban muser said...

I took a quick peek at Urban Walls...looks dangerous for my wallet. I LOVE the Wizard of Oz too!!!!!! I also love taking long walks with my dog.

JBell said...

You are so cute with your sun glasses!!!! happy for you. I know you have wanted to do that for a LONG time.... Love & miss ya TONS!!!!

Post a Comment