7.05.2010

The Creative Sunday: Denim

The Sunday Creative

I am playing along with Maegan at http://madelinebea.com/blog/
I just started following her blog! Thanks, Corinne!
Maegan hosts The Sunday Creative. She gives a one word prompt and then it is ours to roll with!
I usually don't participate in this type of thing because I worry about my interpretation of the assignment (assignment?? are we in high school again??)...No more! That is what creativity is all about for crying out loud! Our individual interpretation of anything is the heart of creativity.
So here we go!

Denim

ItalicDenim is strong.
You wear denim to work in. It can take the wear. The long day.
Denim is comfort.
Is there anything better than your favorite pair of worn denim jean? Yeah. I didn't think so. There is something sweet and familiar about those raveling hems and worn knees.
Denim is always in style.
The cut may change. One wash may be more popular than another this decade. You can bet that it will always be around.
Denim has does not discriminate.
Denim loves the country boy, movie star, vacationing senator, mom, kids of every shape and color!

I
Denim!

Check out Maegan's blog and link up if you feel so inclined!

6 comments:

Corinne said...

Love your take on the prompt!
And I love jeans... but I'm struggling w/ this prompt. You did it well!

Holli said...

Mmmm... Creative!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Wow I love this! Very creative.

Jamie said...

Love your take on the prompt - I believe denim has the power to pull the world together

JMay said...

What a fun idea, love it.

Denim IS always in style :-)

Megan said...

you are so creative!!!

Post a Comment