3.30.2010

Is it really only Tuesday??

So far I have managed to...
Rip a pair of pants {I will NOT go in to detail on this}
Mend said pants {First time for everything- the seem was pretty straight and I only poked myself once! Well, several times, but only once that bleed.}
Missed my mouth while drinking a piping hot green tea latte and pretty much dumped the whole thing in my lap {grrrr}
Get paint on that same pair of pants {not sure how to explain this either...}
Luckily the paint was water based and pants are safe once again
As if these poor pants hadn't been through enough...
I forgot to take them out of the washer and I tossed in my towels :-(
I then put the towels and the pants in the dryer...
I am now lint rolling this sad pair of pants and thinking of tossing them in the trash!
I feel like Desmond trying to save Charlie.

The End.


4 comments:

Jo@Mylestones said...

Tomorrow, may I suggest wearing a skirt instead? :-)

You (and your pants) have my sincerest sympathy for what was apparently not such a good day!

turleybenson said...

Desmond, Charlie...that actually made me laugh. EXCELLENT use of Lost reference.

Vanessa said...

I'm sorry you had such issues with your pants. 8( At least it is now Thursday! Woohooo!!

team mesh said...

i love you! the desmond comment made me LOL and i agree with TurleyBenson---EXCELLENT use of Lost reference!!!

sorry about your pants problems.... that sounds rather odd (not sure how to explain this either...)

cheers!
m

Post a Comment