3.29.2010

Hey Y'all!

You know I dislike Mondays...{Remember that time that I thought I had a brilliant idea and then it tanked} Anyway, this Monday is full of bad. Will had to leave again, it is rainy and nasty out and the overall mood in my office ranks somewhere in between "cranky" and "full-on grumpy". In an attempt to turn my frown upside down I am turning my focus to happier thoughts...
1. I am only working 4 days this week and 3 days next week.
2. My lovely sister will be here on THURSDAY!
3. I am having vision correction surgery {it’s like Lasik but different} on FRIDAY!
4. Last but certainly not least...I have the honor of giving away a $25.00 Gift Certificate to The Vintage Pearl!! I am totally in love with this charming site!
So inventive, original and uniquely beautiful!
Take a look for your self...




My very favorite is the Heart and Circle! I will be ordering it very soon!!
So here is how this is gonna go down...
For one entry- Visit the very talented Erin at http://thevintagepearl.blogspot.com/ and become a follower
For a second entry- Visit http://www.thevintagepearl.com/ and let me know which piece is your favorite
For a third entry- You must video yourself doing a somersault followed by 3 back flips...No? Ok...Just become a follower of my little blog!
Leave a comment letting me know what you did so that I can enter you the right number of times!
Comments must be in by 8:00 pm {EST} on Thursday, April 1st {no…I’m not joking!}
I will announce the winner that same night!
Good Luck!

13 comments:

Corinne said...

Would love one of her bracelets! I've been coveting one for a while, but have yet to make a purchase...

Corinne said...

Followed her...

Meagan said...

Hi Kim- what a fun give away you get to do. I already follow you (1) I became a follower of vintage pearl(2) and my favorite piece is one of the simple ones called dainty drops (3)- so precious! I'm going to hint to Ryan that this would make a great mothers day gift!!

Heather Guymon said...

Following her, LOVE the dainty drops necklace with OF course a charm for each of muh bebes in their birth stone color, AND I could have sworn I was already following you Kimmie but I totes am NOW! LOL

Ashlee said...

Love this!! I am a follower of her blog, I am a follower of your blog, and third I love the necklace with the child's name and birthstone. I would love one of those!

Cher said...

oooh..aren't giveways fun?! (I'm not entering just so you know... I will be ordering one of my own soon, too, thanks to Erin!) Just wanted to pop in to say hi and remind you that the general mood in our office has at least gotten better over the day! woo-hoo. in other news, my feet are SOPPING wet from all these people who WANT to take tours in the RAIN. what is WRONG with people?! :)

MehganDrake said...

following both of you guys, and my faves are dainty drops, circle of love bracelet, and eternity heart!

Misty said...

Happy to see you stopped by my place. Thanks for the compliments. Some days it is a struggle to find the good. Sounds like you had one of those days today! Hang in there.
Hope the surgery goes well. I would love to do the same.
Enjoy the visit with your sister.

Christina said...

I have been wanting one of these necklaces for so long! I am a follower of both of you guys already (1 & 2) and I'd say I'm torn between necklaces.. I'd go with "come fly with me", "dainty initial hearts necklace", or maybe "initial on a chain" (3)? As I said, torn!

Hope all goes well with your eye surgery!

Roxy & Craig said...

um pick me :)

Allison said...

And I absolutely LOVE her "bitty blossoms".

http://www.thevintagepearl.com/products/bittyblossoms_p61

Allison said...

Following her! :)

Vanessa said...

I follow her blog.
Picking just one?! Oh geez. If I must, probably the dainty heart initials.
And I follow you!

Post a Comment