3.12.2010

Fill In The Blank Friday! 3/12/2010



Its time again to link up with Lauren over at the little things we do for another edition of Fill in the Blank Friday! 


1.  The best day ever was  our Wedding Day.  I already knew that he was mine; I knew that we would be together but it felt good to make it official in the company of those we love   .

2.  My favorite meal of the day is     breakfast   because   I love to eat and that is my first opportunity to do so. ;-P

3.  This weekend      will be a lonely one... again.  I do have some plans for Saturday!! 

4.  Never in my life have I     smoked marijuana or done any other illegal drug…Drugs are bad, mmmkay  .

5.  The only thing better than    Ice cream is      Oreo-Ice cream McFlurry, Anyone?

6.  I could really do with some     sushi, miso soup and pad thai 
7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was 2 pairs of Old Navy Jeans ‘cause they were only 19.99!!!

1 comments:

Alexandria said...

I love fill in the blank Friday's! I also love your cute font...oh and while I am loving...I love you too. And my bff Will. Haha!

Post a Comment