3.12.2010

Blog Failure

Each time that I sit down with my laptop, with the intentions of writing a new post I get overwhelmed by how much I have to catch you all up on.  Because I know you are all dying to know...right?  

Anyway....

So tonight I PROMISE to do a fun post about what we have been up to...be prepared for photo/cuteness overload!

In the meantime you should head over to The Kitchen Table.  This site is full of beautiful words from some beautiful women.  Today, you will also find yours truly on the front page in Just a Taste!  If you have a moment and if it interests you, read some of the wonderful posts on Today at The Table.  I think you will like what you read.  

OK. Back to work I must go!  TGIF!!!!  Check back later tonight...


**Update**


Here is what is post on The Kitchen Table Site...



To be a Vase
I don't like fake. I don't like pretend. I like real. I like honest. There was a time in my life that I wasn't honest, that I made mistakes. Little ones. Big ones.
I didn't arrive here without struggle. I haven't forgotten where I came from and I don't intend to. I need those experiences to keep me grounded and to remind me that we are allflawed...
I would rather not pretend that I am perfect. 
I like being the vase that was broken and carefully put back together.
-Kimberly

1 comments:

Corinne said...

Loved the Just a Taste piece, lady.
Good stuff :) keep it up!

Post a Comment