1.12.2010

You've got Mail!

I haven't done this in a while. I sorta forgot that I love doing these. I think letters in my head all the time...sometimes I tweet/facebook them, if it is appropriate. If you would like to read previous letter-posts please click here and here.....oh and here.


Dear Dishes,
Do yourselves. Seriously. I know that Will usually takes care of you and I love him for it…but he isn’t here and I just don’t wanna. If you could put yourselves away too, I would love you forever.
Love,
Mrs. Lazy

Dear Laundry,
Why don’t you just go on and join Dishes.
Yours Truly,
Mrs. Slacker

Dear Oreo,
This is getting ridiculous. We can’t keep seeing each other. Our time together was magical. I know we have been together for awhile so this is going to be a hard break-up. I have decided to ease my pain by seeing your brother…please don’t be angry. Reduced Fat is just better for me right now. He isn’t as good as you and I will always be thinking of you when we are together. You will always have a place in my heart and someday you and I may be able to get together with Whole Milk again. Please try to understand that this is what I need right now.
Please still love me,
Mrs. Trying to be healthy

Dear Lady that passed gas walking by me in CVS,

Look. You are at a pharmacy. I get that you might not feel well. What I don't get ...Is why you walked pass me. The place was empty. You had plenty of other options. Next time...find an empty isle to crop dust. Please and thank you.

The Chick that nearly passed out because of the smell of your flatulence

Dear Yellow Purse that I bought at Kohls,

I love you. I love that you were 70% off...so basically, FREE!

Love,
Very Happy Shopper

Dear People that have been reading and commenting on this blog,

You make me feel awesome. Like I am kinda cool or something. Thank you for that. Also, thank you for clicking the FOLLOW button. This too makes me feel validated. They love me. They really love me...all 10 of them!!

Love,
Your Internet BFF

That is all for now. Don't you worry your pretty little head...there will be more.

4 comments:

Alexandria said...

I love reading/writing letter posts! They are my favorite. The oreo letter is hilarious...I could eat an entire bag/box of them in one sitting. No lie.

Tanya Ferguson said...

Oh Kim...how I love and miss you..but Leaving these post for all to read makes up for it...they are soooo funny and cute...Thanks for sharing what goes on in your silly little head... believe me, you wouldn't want to know what is in mine...haha..

EmJeter said...

I write letters in my head all the time, too! Yours are especially fantastic...mine are usually the mean things I would say to jerks that I encounter throughout the week hahahaha

LivRichard75 said...

I love your letters, Kim! I now find myself writing letters to people in my head after I read the first one(s) that you posted. Thanks!

Post a Comment