1.19.2010

Sometimes I think I'm Weird

...because I can not eat fruit loops. If you love Fruit Loops STOP READING RIGHT NOW! If you have a weak tummy STOP READING RIGHT NOW! If you already think I'm crazy...proceed...this will validate what you already know to be true. Moving on. The smell makes me GAG. For real. For the longest I couldn't figure out why the smell repulsed me so. I mean...Its Fruit Loops. How can they smell bad??? Anyway, Will and I were in Target (only one of my FAVORITE places ever in the history of the world) when it occurred to me that I needed to potty. Occurred to me as in "I didn't need to pee and now I am 'bout to wet myself"...I lack the early warning system that most of you lucky people take for granted. ANYWAY, I head to the potty and upon opening the door I remember the ONE thing that I dislike about Target....the bathrooms are ALWAYS GROSS!! AnYWaY, I gotta go and there is nothing I can do about so proceed to enter and take care of biznass. You are concerned that I may never get to the point...What does this have to do with Fruit Loops. I'm gettin' there. OK. You know how most public restrooms have those overwhelming air fresheners?? So you walk in and smell bodily fluids + Hawaiian Breeze which = Urine Breeze with a touch of Coconut. Well, to me, the overwhelming air freshener of choice at Target smells EXACTLY like Fruit Loops. So when I smell Fruit Loops I really smell Urine doused Fruit Loops. The End.

PS. Please still be my friend.


3 comments:

Allison said...

Haha, this is hilarious and horrible at the same time! I, too, do NOT like Fruit Loops- but the smell is bearable! :D And boy oh boy could I give you an earful about fresheners in bathrooms...

Shane said...

I'm still waiting for the part of the post that actually delivers what you promised in the opening sentences.... Because I didn't really get any validation to you NOT being CRAZY!

Fruit Loops are DOPE! They are equally as good with or without milk. Not to mention of love the way they make the milk taste when you are done fishing out the last couple of loops.

Becky said...

LOL! There must be something in the air at Target that makes one want to use the bathroom. I have a friend, who will remain nameless, that always has to go do her business when she enters a Target store. haha

Post a Comment