2.07.2012

Revisiting the Mail Bag

I used to LOVE letter posts. I haven't done one in fa-evah.  You can see my previous ones here, here and here!

Dear Baby Daddy,
There are no words to express the love that I have for you right now. You have been so incredibly supportive during this pregnancy. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You put in a full day (sometimes a double) then you come home and lay trim or paint a room. I'm sure that there are times that you feel that you are working around the clock and you kinda are. Know that all that work is appreciated! The house is looking GREAT and the nursery is perfect! You are going to be a great Daddy and I can't wait have this baby and love and raise her with you.
PS...thanks for the foot/back rubs. Keep 'em coming! :)

Love,
Your Baby Mama

Dear Family,
Y'all are good people. No, y'all are GREAT people. From supporting and loving us (and visiting me many times) while we were away to being here for us now, you guys are amazing! Ripping down wallpaper (all 4 layers) and endless painting helped us so very much. Not only have y'all supported us physically but you guys are really THERE for us. I try to be a big girl about this pregnancy thing and I try not to wear everyone out by talking about it too much. I don't try very hard with the you guys. I complain sometimes and share every weird little symptom! But y'all never tell me that y'all are tired of hearing about what the baby is doing now, or that you guys would rather not know that my boobs are leaking (yeah...that happens. No one told me either.). Y'all just roll with it. I am fairly certain that it is all genuine and if its not you people are great actors.  I also love how much all of you love this baby.  You are all so excited for her arrival and that just warms my heart. The Aunts (Great Aunts too), Grandmas, Grandpas and cousins have already showered her with some gifts. I love all of you!

Love,
Kimmie and Will

Baby Willberly,
We are so excited for you to get here. Just don't be trying to bust out early. Excited yes...ready no.  Plus...the longer you stay put the healthier you will be! If you MUST come early just wait till after the baby shower. (We will, of course be happy whenever she comes :) Also, you keep kicking. I love it. Even in the middle of the night. It eases my worry about you (and girl, do I worry...). However, if you could steer clear of my bladder that would be fabulous. I know that I am probably going to get really uncomfortable soon.  I might say less about how much I love being pregnant and get a little more complainy.  Please know that no matter how bad this gets...I'm happy to be carrying you. No matter how hard labor and delivery may be I know that it is worth it.  I wanted nothing more than to be pregnant so there will be no regrets. Though, if you could make sure and stay head down and not go too much over 7 pounds, I would soooo appreciate that. See you in 7ish weeks.

Love,
Mama

Reba,
You are the bestest puppy ever! You do have gas that could literally knock people out but can ignore that because you are so darn sweet. Thank you for being my napping buddy and knowing when I really need you to be lazy with me. I love it when you lick my toes...ok I hate but if you stopped I am pretty certain that I would miss it too much.  Please continue to be a good puppy so that we can keep you after the baby comes. I have dreams of you 2 being great friends!

Love,
Your Human Mama

That is all for now but I have so many more to share...stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment