2.02.2012

Summer Lovin': The 4th Vermont Style

Our last New England excursion included a Trip up to Vermont (with our very pregnant friend, lovable toddler and her Husband...you can read her here) to visit some friends that had recently moved from the Boston area. 
A nice little reunion/goodbye.
It was perfect. 
Great weather.
Great food.
Great people.
I would say that the highlight of the trip was renting a boat and spending the entire day at the lake. 
It was magical. Really. Ask anyone that was there. It was seriously the best day ever.
I don't have many pics (too busy having the time of my life) but here they are...(all with a cell...don't judge)


Our handsome boat driver...and our friend M in the background making us a reservation for a great dinner!


Beautiful Day!


Our awesome friends!


A short rain storm kept us inside so the boys got creative!


Its not the 4th of July until you have eaten something red, white and blue and it usually needs to include blueberries and strawberries. Am I right?


It started raining again before the fireworks so we watched from the car...It was still a good time!




That my friends is a Vermont 4th! It was so hard to say goodbye to our friends! Many tears were shed as we left them on our last night together.  In fact as we were leaving Boston (we wanted to get south of the city to get a jump on our travels) I lost it and sobbed uncontrollably. Leaving Texas to move to Boston was the hardest thing I had ever done.  That is until I left Boston to move back to Texas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment