9.05.2009

Mail Bag



Dear Mr. Worthen,
I love you. Seriously. Really, I do. I love your smile. I love it when you really smile, when it makes it all the way to your eyes. I love how funny you are even if no one else knows. I love how sometimes we laugh until we cry. I hate missing you. I love the excitement
of you coming home.

Love You,
Mrs. Worthen

Dear Old Navy,

Could you please stop running such fabulous sales on great clothes? You suck me in every time I go to the mall. I never accomplish what I need to because I get sidetracked by the awesome value that you offer. I would also appreciate it greatly if you could ditch the mannequins with faces. They are creepy. Seriously...creepy. I will continue to be a patron in your store…these are just simple requests.
Thank You,
Happy Shopper

Mama,

Thank you so much for sending me not just one, but THREE jars of homemade jelly! You are pretty much the best mom EVER! Even though you are 2,000 miles you still take time to care for me. I love and appreciate you soooo much. Hug and kiss my Daddy for me and have a great weekend!
Love, Hugs, and kisses!
Kimmie

Hart Hanson,
It was so great of you to create the fabulous T.V. series, Bones. It is funny, suspenseful, and darn right exciting! You are so nice. I mean, you have provided me with hours of entertainment. I am so looking forward to the next season. If you are ever in Boston we would LOVE to hang out with you...maybe run an idea or two past you!
See Ya Soon,
Lover of T.V. Drama

My Freakin' Awesome Friends,
We are far apart and that makes me sad. I know that you still love me and that makes me glad! OK...seriously. I miss you guys like crazy and wish I could spend time with y'all when I come home. I'm sorry that I haven't gotten together with you guys. My trips home have been busy and short. I love keeping up with y'all through the world of Facebooks, blogs and tweets! You guys are great!
Love me,
Texas Girl

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

just so you know...thursday nights (around nine or so here) at oldnavyweekly.com old navy puts up amazing coupons....the good ones go fast because there aren't very many of them, but some are 65 bucks off 100 dollars or me some are 50 off 100 some 25% off etc etc.

its almost like you have to have no life on thursday night and keep refreshing the page to get the good ones, the are hidden so you have to find them

Marissa said...

Oh, my! I love your letters. Totally made my day!

P.S. I've glad that someone else is a little nervous about the Old Navy mannequins. And those commercials on TV make it so much worse.

Post a Comment