1.17.2012

In need of a pause button...


*Before I get into this post I want to thank all who commented on my last post! I am feeling clearer on some things but I think I'm settling down a little. I'm trying to worrying less about the "when the baby comes" and trying to just enjoy pregnancy which brings me to today's topic...

I am almost 30 weeks pregnant...and I can't believe it. 
No. Really. It's just crazy. 
Life since the move feels like a blur. A beautiful, incredible and wonderful blur but, a blur nonetheless. 
I just can't process the amount of time that has gone by. 
I just wish I could press pause and stop time for a little while.
There is so much that I love about this pregnancy and this time in my life but it is just flying by and that makes me kinda sad.
My goal for the next 10 weeks is to slow down (since there is no pause button...darn it.).  I have been so obsessed with what life after baby will be like and I need to shut that down for a while. 
I really love being pregnant. Even with all the unpleasant side effects (ps..there are so many and some that no one ever mentions…just saying) I am happy to be carrying this little person. I love feeling her kick and squirm and get hiccups. It is amazing. 
I still need to prepare for little miss's arrival but I need to reflect a little and take some time to just be pregnant!

Until next time...


0 comments:

Post a Comment