1.23.2012

NYC Love


I have a deep love for New York City. I would go as far as to say it is my FAVORITE city!
We were able to visit twice while we were living in Boston and that was not enough. One day I am going to get my Mama and my sisters to go back with me but until then I must live off these memories...

Our most recent trip to the Big Apple was Feb. 2011. It was a birthday/Valentine's Day treat and I couldn't have asked for a better gift!

Here are some highlights and things that I never want to forget...


Checking into our hotel...I actually get hotel sick if I don't get to stay in one often enough. {We may need to sneak in one more weekend away before the baby comes!}


Braving Central Park Zoo in the Rain!

The city was really very beautiful...the mist was kinda perfect.


Warming up at the Russian Tea Room {this was a fun experience but the food was just ok}.

The tea and desserts on the other hand, were wonderful!


CUPCAKES!




Manhattan Temple...I just love that it is right in the middle of everything.{I am a Mormon and we attend Temples if you are curious about this click here}


Strolling {or walking quickly as it was almost dark} through Central Park.





Serendipity for dinner and Frozzzen Hot Chocolate! The food here was AMAZING!




This was taken from the Ferry...on our way to meet Lady Liberty!





THE BULL! 


I took this waiting in line at the Shake Shack.  Their burgers and concretes were the best!





Wall Street before it got all occupied and such.


New construction at Ground Zero...


Night time in Times Square!


We really wanted to Ice skate at Rockefeller Center but I had twisted my ankle earlier and it didn't seem like  a smart idea!

We had sushi, more cupcakes, went to Dylan's candy store and shopped on 5th Avenue! It was fabulous.


I picked up this great bag...not on 5th Avenue but on somewhere-sketchy-Avenue!

The most amazing 3 days.
On the way home we even stopped and had dinner with friends!

Such a great trip with so many great memories.

 NYC

1 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! Your NYC looks amazing! I've never been but I want to! Love your bag!

Post a Comment