12.12.2011

Get back up.

Back in February I wrote this.

I had gotten so down. I let what I didn't have put me down.

I wrote this a few weeks later.

The idea of prayer and gratitude being a pathway to healing pulled be back up.

Letting my Savior in, focusing on my blessings and trusting that there is a plan, brought me up.

I came quite a distance. Not alone, mind you.

Those last months in Boston would have been wasted while I pouted.

Precious moments lost.

Thank goodness that didn't happen.

Instead I have wonderful memories of time spent with friends and great trips with Will.

The moral of this story:

There are moments that are sad. Some even tragic.

Some things bring us down and maybe we should be down sometimes.

We weren't meant to stay there.

We were meant to get back up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment