12.18.2011

Looking back...Christmas 2010 (Part 1)

Looking back at my neglected blog I realized that I didn't post anything about last Christmas! I LOVE Christmas and last year's was so great.  I would hate to forget all the details!

This was our last Christmas in Massachusetts,
last one in our apartment and
quite possibly the last one that would be covered in snow!

We did our usual decorating...








Homemade gift making...


Baking and cooking...




Recieved some awesome gifts from friends...

Thanks Cher!

 I cooked us a Christmas dinner since we wouldn't be together...





 We put on our pjs and opened gifts together...








One of my gifts from Will was a Creme Brulee` Set (torch included!!!)


Success on the first try!






Then the feverish packing began!!


Please stay tuned for Christmas 2010: Part 2!








0 comments:

Post a Comment