12.16.2011

Happy Birthday, Hunter!


There is this boy (well...young man) who has had my heart for 15 years! This is my oldest nephew, Hunter and today is his 15th Birthday! I just can't believe that he is 15 years old!
This picture is from last Christmas!


I love this kid! He is a great nephew, grandson and big brother
He hasn't had the easiest life but he has risen above all of the hard things and become an amazingly strong young man
You know the best thing about him???
He loves his family and would always chose to hang out with us! 
How many teenagers do you know that genuinely think that their aunts and uncles are cool!?

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Hunter! Will and I LOVE you so much and are so very proud of you!
See you soon!

Love,
 Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Will

0 comments:

Post a Comment