12.12.2011

Overdue Update

I'm trying to reintroduce myself to blogland and I know my last post was also an "update" post but I'm hoping to get back in a grove of posting. Until then...one more update!


*We had an AMAZING SUMMER! We took lots if trips while we were still in New England. Vermont, Bar Harbor and many trips to Boston. (Trips will be posted individually...I have LOTS if photos).


*Road Trip Extravaganza Summer 2011 was AWESOME! We started by heading down to Washington D.C. to visit with one of my oldest friends! My high school buddy, Jessica was kind enough to host us and be our tour guide!

*Then we drove on over to Ohio to stay with the fabulous Ashton Dene'! This was our first face to face meeting and it was glorious! Baseball game, day at the zoo and Glee Karaoke! #blogfriendsarereal


*Next stop: Illinois! We visited with Will's family and took a trip to St. Louis to go to Six Flags with our niece and nephew! That might have been the best day of the entire trip! Of course we took a drive to visit Grandma Worthen...I love that little lady! The last few days we spent alone in Nauvoo and it was so wonderful! Visiting sites filled with our religious history was a great experience and certainly one I would like to repeat. The pageant was spectacular, moving and so spiritual! 



*Our final stop before crossing the Red River (it was rather low to be called a river) into Texas...Claremore, Oklahoma! Jenn is my sister from another mother! No. Really. We even share our birthday! We get together as often as we can and we just had to stop in on our way home. It was the perfect ending to the Road Trip Extravaganza! We lounged in the pool and soaked up some sun and had lots of laughs!


*Once in Texas we crashed at my Mama and Daddy's house while we waited to close on our house (which took forever)! There were family gatherings and lots of good times!! Once we got into the house there was lots of work to do and more parties to be had! 


*We adopted a sweet puppy and her name is Reba! We love her!


*We are moved in and pretty settled but still working on a few home improvements!


*Oh and we are expecting a little girl due at the end of March! We found out just after we adopted Reba! (lots more to come on this subject!!!)


There is more to come so please come back and check in!! We are just loving life and enjoying the holidays and being with family! I want to share all of these new changes with you and I have also become quite crafty (thanks to being a stay-at-home-almost mom) so I want to share that with you as well!!! 


See you again soon!


XOXO
Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment