11.19.2009

Well, hello there.

It is nice to see you again.

I appologize for my absence.
(I know it hurts you all not to have my words of wisdom to get you through each day)

Anyway, I have been busy...

*Getting ready for Vacation

*Working on some home organization projects

*Shopping for desperately needed winter clothes for Will and I
(I got some killer deals and I am OH SO proud of myself for it)

*Working on an activity for church
(Evening with the Stars award show for girls age 12-18...
your food and decorating ideas will be greatly appreciated.)

*Reading and getting pumped up for NEW freakin' MOON!!!

*Working
*Loving on my husband....(TMI???)

* Watching New freakin' Moon with my girlfriends!!!
...and dying because it was full of awesomeness (aside from 2 moments that I will discuss with you in greater detail...maybe 3)

*Going on the most magical vacation EVER!!

* Getting home and recuperating...Disney is more fun than you can imagine but not a "recharge your batteries" type vaca! (more on that later...lots more in fact)

Ok. That's about it.

This isn't a great post but I do wanted to fill y'all in on some stuff.

More later!!




3 comments:

Corinne said...

Welcome back lady! :) Glad to hear you had fun!

Alexandria said...

Yay! I missed you! Glad you are back in action...New Moon was awesome. I blogged a ton about it! lol

Sara Jane Elizabeth said...

Welcome back! I loved New Moon. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

Post a Comment