11.09.2009

Honesty is always…



Well maybe not always, but it is usually the best policy. I have been told that my honesty is refreshing and I have also been told that it is rude...
Whateve...
I never thought that my honesty would win me an award. Maybe a reward in heaven...
My very first (I totally don't get that...first is about as first as you can get) Blog Award was given to me by the very lovely Alexandria. Please do yourself a favor and visit 'Always Alexandria'. She is as real as they come and I LOVE her for it. Seriously. Read her. You will be glad you did and then you will be addicted!


Well on to the award!




Lauren from 'Busy Bee Lauren'
Heather from 'Heather's Blog'
Becky M.

These women always "tell it like it is"! I look forward to reading your award posts!!
Don't forget to list 10 100% honest things about yourself and then pass this on to 7 women that you know will give us the straight poop!!

I love you all and wish I could give this to everyone...
though I have a feeling that it will make its way to most of you!

Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

4 comments:

Alexandria said...

You are my favorite ever! And if you are wondering whether I was reading with a Southern Accent I was (in my head of course!)

Also, thanks for the super nice things you said about me and my little blog!

I am the exact same way with my mom! I must talk to her constantly!

Oh...and the admission you made on my blog...no way do I hate you for it! I love you for it! He may not be my thing...but I love people who have opinions and share them!

Kimberly said...

I love how close you are with your mom. My mom is my best friend but passed away 12 years ago.

Childhood happenings make the best dinner convo...the best.

I like your honesty.

Holli said...

Wow! Thanks... I'll get busy. My very first award! ;)

PS - I can totally relate to all your 10 things.

Corinne said...

Thanks lady!! I need to come back later and reread your list :) You crack me up!

Post a Comment