11.03.2009

Having our cake and eating it...one year later!

Hi. This is me still trying to catch up. What I have for you today is Part 2 of the Anniversary Weekend!! Saturday was our big night in the city and it was Fabulous!! Sunday was just as fun but a very different speed of fun!
We started the day by cutting and eating our Wedding cake! Yes…we took these pictures ourselves. Um. Hi. It would have been awkward to have had someone come over and take them. Please love the fact that one of them looks weird because I had the face sensor thing on…we were supposed to be looking at each other but the camera would not take the shot until we were both looking. We decided to keep those shots instead of doing a retake to make it perfect. I also want you to take note of the large knife in my hand while we are kissing. I could have photoshopped it out but I couldn't. We both crack up every time we see it!
P.S.The cake was REALLY good. I am not even kidding. Please visit Dena's Sweetly Unique Cakes! Her and her cakes Rock!!! Thanks again Dena!

Next up? Topsfield Fair!
Will and I share a love of Fairs and all things Fairlike!! One the about fall in Mass…there are plenty of Fairs to go around. We saw all the farm animals!! I really miss being in the country. Well, there are some smells that I really don’t miss…

We ate everything they had on a stick, cotton candy, fried dough (NOT like funnel cake, for all my Texans) and lots of other things that I am too embarrassed to list.
We rode as many rides as we could without regurgitating all the a fore mentioned food! Good times.
We walked and held hands and probably made out lots more than we should have...
We had fun. We enjoyed each other's company. We talked about some of our memories from the last year...We even talked (laughed) about the fights! It was a really great day.
O.K. The End


2 comments:

Alexandria said...

You are adorable. Love the whole 'knife-smooch' photo!

You totally win a prize for being my 20th follower! You can come to Disneyland...I will even buy you a churro!

Simply Sweet Marriage said...

Okay, reading this entry totally inspired me! It is wonderful to read two people in love! Happy Anniversary!

Sorry it's not Disneyland....but Contact me if you want a free Hot Heart Massager! No, I am not kidding :)

(http://www.simplysweetmarriage.com/amazinghotheartmassager.html)

P.S. You are the first couple that I have ever read that LIKED their frozen 1 year cake~ ha ha! ;p

Post a Comment