11.05.2009

Waking up and Cheater

Before jumping in I want to spotlight my favorite comment from the last post!

"Team Edward all the way...I want to La Push Jacob off a cliff!!"
-Alexandria

Thank you all for your comments!!

I know this portion of the book is a sad time for most of us. We will get through it...I promise!
What I am thinking right now is, "Poor Charlie". He finds Bella in the woods nearly lifeless. Then all the depression...He's not a talker, She's not a talker...no one is talking people! This is the main reason my family talks so much. Do we over share? Of course. Do we meddle in each other's lives? Darn right! Are we depressed? No! Talking and sharing helps. True story.
OK. Charlie has had it. Bella is sulking...I can't blame her. Really. I can't. I can't blame Charlie though. He doesn't know all the facts AND he just wants his daughter to be happy!

Side note: Speaking of happy daughters, my daddy is not much of a conversationalist (much like our friend Charlie) but because he knew I had the piggy flu he has called to check up on me twice a day! I love it! It lets me know that 2000 miles and being a married woman hasn't change anything about our relationship. He loves me and he misses me!

Back on track. Bella is just going through the motions and everyone can see. Even when she does try to be social (only to please Charlie) its a train wreck. Seriously. She asks Jessica to go to a movie and suggest something that is 2 seconds from being out on DVD! Oh and before they go out she stumbles across the stereo...that's right, just dump that salt right in there.
The story does pick up with the night out with Jess. She learns how to get that smooth, perfect and irresistible voice back in her head. Hi. I am a young attractive girl and I am gonna go talk to the guys that I think may have wanted me in "dirty way". Not a good idea. Now Jess is pissed. Oops. I really could care less for her. I might worry more for Victoria's feelings!

Moving on to Cheater...
Team Jacob- if you are out there. Its your time to shine.

Bella can't get the numbness back. She is angry of Edward's broken promises. What promise? How about the one where it would be like he never existed?? Huh?? How about that? Well, Bella is ready to break her promises...she is going to be reckless!
I love this part. I feel bad for Jacob. I do. I get a little rush out of everything that she does.
Also, she is feeling. Feeling are better than no feelings. She is also in danger though and that's no bueno. That is what Jake is for!! I do LOVE how sweet Jacob is. How quickly he falls for her. I guess I have a little spot in my heart for Book Jacob. I have one brother and he is younger than me. His his name is Jacob and we have always called him Jake. He is one cool kid. Seriously. The. Bomb. Dot. Com. He Just returned home from serving a mission for our church. oKoK Back to my point. My Jacob is this sweetest guy you will EVER meet. He great looking and smart and could have any girl he wanted. He will be the best bf and the best hubby because when he falls it will be hard. He is so loyal. I fear that one day he will meet a Bella. He will fall for her. He will take care of her. Then she will go back to her Edward. Then my 2 sisters and I will have to disfigure her for life. Whoa OK...
Please comment and lets discuss these 2 loaded chapters!! We can talk about my brother too...he won't mind!

3 comments:

Megan said...

i have to say that in ALL of the Twilight series books, New Moon has MY VERY FAVORITE quote.... i dont know which chapter it's in but probably toward the beginning...

"Forbidden to remember. Terrified to forget."

wow... i have SO been there. i mean not with an eternally young and HOT vamp who is perfect, but ya know... hehehe anyways i just love that... heavy... i rate it level with "dreaming with a broken heart" by john mayer.... AH the angst! LOVE IT.

Kimberly said...

I started reading the book about a week or two ago and yesterday finally picked it back up and read more - having a sick baby takes up a lot of your time i've noticed - anyways back on track...

I feel so bad for Jacob. I don't know if I am team Edward or Jacob...I mean I've read them all but I like them both. And at this point I hate that she is using Jacob to be able to hear that voice again. Ugh - kinda annoying.

Alexandria said...

Bahaha! I must admit I read that quote on a t-shirt (I do not want to be sued for copyright infringement) but it is pretty darn funny!!

No Team Jacob here..however I could be Team Jacob Your Brother if he is cute...which I am sure he is!!!

I love New Moon...I love the first few chapters and the last few chapters. That is all.

Post a Comment