12.18.2009

We're off to see the Wizard!!!

I love my husband. I know I say this a lot. I mean it, I really do. Here is one of the many reasons why....The Wizard of Oz. I love this movie more than I love Edward...I know...this is big! Anyway, for its 70th birthday, The Wizard of Oz has been released on DVD. I purchased this ASAP, of course. Why is Will so great you wonder??? He found out that for one night and one night only The Wizard of Oz would be playing in select theaters!! He bought tickets and surprised me! He wouldn't even let me look at the marque....I didn't know until we were seated in the theater. There were trivia questions playing on the screen and that kinda gave it away. I was so excited that I cried. I know. I am silly but it made my life. Seriously. Made. My. Life. For him to take the time to take note of something that is so important to me....ahhh What a man!! What could make this better??? The most adorable little 2 year old that was seated behind us. It was her first movie in the theater. Her parents were snapping pictures of her in the "big girl movie chair" (as she called it), she greeted each actor as they came on screen with a big wave! She was precious. I could go on and on about her. I even tried to take her home with us. Will said something about jail and kidnapping...Whatever. It was awesome. Will is husband of the decade for taking me. The End.

1 comments:

EmJeter said...

Holy crap! That is so perfect! You have the most perfect husband ever...I'm so happy for you!!!! What a fun night! Sounds like he's going to keep surprising you for the rest of forever...

Post a Comment