10.07.2009

Looking back..



I have been looking at some of our old pictures this week.  I guess I'm feeling a bit reflective.

This is a picture of us at my parents house.  I was living there when Will and I started dating.  We spent most of out time snuggled together on that couch.  That is still our favorite thing to do...we LOVE couch time!

After being totally inseparable (literally, we were only apart for work and sleep)...Will decided that is was time for us to have a DATE!  He picked me up one Saturday morning and we drove to Orange, TX.  To all my Texas people:  if you haven't visited the Stark House and the Botanical Gardens...you really should!  It was a really fun date.  It was really good "get to know you" time. 
I remember all of this like it was yesterday.  I remember how excited I was to see him...ahhh the butterflies!  
There will be many more like posts like this as the week draws to a close.  I still can't believe that we are about to celebrate our 1st Anniversary!  

3 comments:

Will said...

Ah, It does feel like it was just yesterday. I remember that date at the Stark house very well, I also remember being quite nervous about meeting the entire Buna ward for the first time at the Pinewood Derby that night. Nobody knew, but we had already planned out our entire marriage within a week of dating. Hey, what can I say, when you meet the lady of your dreams and she loves you "like a pig loves mud" (thank you grandpa Caillier for that phrase), why wait any longer. And sure enough, about a week and a half after that date at the Stark House, there was a ring destined for Kimmies finger sitting in my pocket; of course she thought I was being rude when I dragged her away from the sea lions, when all I wanted was the perfect proposal for the Perfect Lady! .... Long story short, here we are, and not a day gone by without a smile on my face for the love she has shown me! Happy Anniversary Kimmie!

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Grandpa Caillier's phrase sounds much better in French...
Yes ladies...he is still that sweet all the time!!

j bell said...

I see you have been playing with PHOTOSHOP!!! Yea YOU... good job...

Post a Comment