9.18.2009

Summer at a glance...

All the things we saw...
  • Fireworks on the 4th of July in BOSTON!!
  • Plymouth Rock...yep, just a rock. Super cool town though!!
  • The Bunker Hill Memorial, USS Constitution, The Mayflower (replica), and Christopher Columbus!
  • Beautiful Beaches of Nahant, Revere, and Marble Head. We also drove as far as the road would take us down the Cape!
  • The Boston Skyline from several different angles.
  • ALL OF MY SIBLINGS BACK TOGETHER!
  • My parents home...I may not sound big...to me it was one of the best sites of the summer
  • Gorgeous Light Houses.
  • Breath taking waterfalls...ahhhhhh
  • Sand Sculptures on Revere Beach!
  • and Finale...the best dessert I have ever had!! (thanks Ashlee, Jared, and Hudson)
We had lots of visitors here at Hotel Worthen...
  • My long-time BFF Jennifer
  • My Cousins...Amy and Michelle
  • Will's brother Bob
  • My sister Amanda and my nephew Hunter...(Amanda is not Hunter's mom...he belongs to my other sister April)
Playing in the sun...and the SAND!
OUR VERY FIRST RED SOX GAME
I may have caught a bit of fever...Red Sox Fever!

Ok. That's about all.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey! Great pictures in the top collage. Sounds like a fun summer here in Boston!!

Marissa said...

Looks like you had a great summer! I love the photo collage you made.
So cute!

Holli said...

Cool! Looks like you guys made some great memories!

Post a Comment