10.07.2009

I never want to forget this day.

Yes...more flashbacks!!  I'm so excited for our anniversay and Will is away this week so this is how I'm killing time.  Because the laundry and dishes will hopefully do themselves before he gets home this weekend  ;op
Today's Flashback: How He Popped The Question

One of my favorite places is Sea World.  I LOVE it...seriously!  Knowing this, Will decided to propose to me here right before the sea lion show (also my favorite).  He told my ENTIRE family and everyone was ready for the moment...except for me!  I was totally SHOCKED!!  The place was packed and everyone was snapping pics and cheering!  
Basically, it was perfect.  That will always be one of my happiest days.  
I remember thinking, "Me?  He wants to spend his eternity with me?".  Yep..me! 
 I also remember being so touched by how thoughtful he was.  He surrounded me with those I love most in one of my favorite places.  Oh!!  The ring...He totally picked it out himself and it is totally perfect.  He carried it around for TWO WEEKS after he bought it and he asked my parents first!  
Perfect. 
It was perfect.  
What a memory.
Thanks for asking. (this is something I say to him a lot)

3 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

I remember being SO excited for you when you called me that conference weekend to tell me how "crazy" you were for falling so quickly for this guy...but I knew that if my Kimmie was feeling it, it HAD to be real and you weren't crazy to me.

I totally miss you girl! I am so excited this first year of marriage has gone so great for you both.

j bell said...

AWWW..... how cute I thought about checking the not so much comment thingy, just to be a bratty sister.... LOL gag joking but it is special and so I will not LOL Love YA!!!

Becky said...

That is so sweet he prosposed to you at SeaWorld! Awesome! Your ring is gorgeous, by the way!

Post a Comment