10.19.2009

10-11-2008

I promise to stop the flashback madness...soon. I have a few more moments that I would like to blog first.
The Wedding
This was a perfectly beautiful day.
Never in my life have I felt more loved.
By Will, by my Family, by my Friends
It was so great.
We were sealed (that is what we Mormons call being married cause we do it a little differently) to each other in the Houston, Texas Temple (another Mormon thing..ask me and I will tell you all about it) on October 11, 2008. Hurricanes tried to get in our way but WE MADE IT!!
There was some stress and worry about all the wedding details. I tried not to go all "bridezilla" on everyone! Mostly everything went as planned and what didn't work out didn't matter anyway.
I really have to thank my FABULOUS family! I had a fantastic Bridal Shower (post hurricane so lots of my guest didn't even have power yet) and they all worked so hard on our reception. It was at my parents home in Texas and it was supposed to small and by 7:30 the house and the backyard were packed. I just wish that Jake (my baby brother) had been there. He was away on a mission and had to miss the wedding.
The best thing about this day is that Will is mine. This wonderful, beautiful, and caring man, is all mine...for eternity.
Ahhhhhh. OK I'm done.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

First of all, I love the photo header of you and Will. So cute!

Second, Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing the details of your special day. I can't belive you braved a hurricaine in the midst of your wedding plans!

Post a Comment