1.25.2009

No more sittin' on the FLOOR!!!


FINALLY!!!! As most of you know, we have been slowly piecing our apartment together, as all broke newlyweds must do!! Well, this past week we were able to add two much needed pieces! I have had my eyes on this set for awhile. But, we decided awhile ago that we were not going to finance or use credit on things that we could pay for. There was no reason that we shouldn't be able to save the money! So, we buckled down and......TaDa!!! Its so nice and fits in perfectly. Also, having the furniture has inspired me to do a bit more much needed decorating!! I still have along way to go, but as you can see, I did finally hang a few things on the naked walls!! Will is quite the handy man!

These were wedding gifts from Jared and Kallie Foreman!! I love them....It was sweet of them to give me a little piece of Texas for our home! We had tons of fun together yesterday decorating. This place is really starting to feel like home. Thanks again to all of our friends and family that gave us gifts and gift cards so that we could have all of the beautiful things that we have. We couldn't have made it with out y'all!!

2 comments:

Michael & Cherilyn said...

very nice....your couches look terrific! by the way, I'm warning you, if you post that video of me singing I will hunt you down and make you pay!

j bell said...

CUTENESS!!! yes I finally read your blog... I know I know, but usually when I am on the puter I am working. I love the RED!!! Oh yeah and will have to send you some more Texas stuff.. believe it or not there is a store here in the OK that sells Texas signs they are so cute. love ya...

Post a Comment