2.26.2010

Fill In The Blank Friday!


First thinks first...look just to your right...do you see it? The poll in my side bar? OK good. Now vote! Thank you in advance! ;-P

Now on to the good stuff!!

I am swiping this idea from Lauren...but that is OK cause she encourages it! Please visit her here to learn more about Fill in the Blank Friday!!! Also, I have been reading her blog and I LOVE it!!! She is super cute and very interesting!

Ready, Set, GO!!


1. When I'm nervous I my heart races and beads of sweat appear on my forehead....gross .

2. My favorite item in my closet is my new slouchy cowgirl boots...they remind me Texas .

3. Snuggling with Will is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is anytime spent with my Grandpa Franklin. We had lots of adventures. I miss that part of being little .

5. Something you may not know about me is I have space issues in a BIG BIG way. Sometimes when people get to close to me I start to panic...no idea why.

6. A true friend is ok with the hard stuff. They can handle you when you are crazy. They know that they can tell you that you are being crazy AND vise-versa .

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is "She is so darn funny" .

OK...I filled in my blanks! Now its your turn and don't forget to link back to Lauren here!
Have a great weekend everyone!!


1 comments:

my name is lauren. said...

snuggling with your hubs is always the best way to relax....at least i think so :).

you and your blog are adorable. glad you played along and linked up, so i could stop by and say hello. i love how in love you seem to be with your husband :).

hope you have a lovely weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment