8.15.2009

William R. Worthen


Our Faveorite Sushi Place…Yoki! 8.8.08

Our Faveorite Sushi Place…Yoki! 8.8.09
William was born August 8, 1982. I will spend eternity celebrating that day. I have wanted to write this post for awhile but I haven't been alone long enough. I didn't want him reading over my shoulder telling me to stop it! I want to celebrate him a little. You know…publicly praise him and thank him for being so darn wonderful! Will is an amazing and a truly beautiful person. He loves me unconditionally. He is, by nature, a protector (hence his career choice). He is kind and compassionate to everyone in need. He never says no (especially not to ME)! He is loyal. I love him for all that he is and all that he inspires me to be. Will you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was afraid that you were too good to be true, and maybe I didn't deserve someone so pure and beautiful and loving as you are. But here we are nearly a year into our marriage and I feel so proud and so blessed to be your wife. Will, I was born to love you and I always will. Happy 27th Birthday my love!



3 comments:

Will said...

Thank you for your kind and passionate words, my beloved! I am who I am because, and for, you! Although I doubt I'm as wonderful as you imagine, you certainly do inspire me to be a more perfect human not just for you, but for everyone I meet. Thank you for standing beside me as my best friend and Wife!

EmJeter said...

Kim, this is beautiful! You are surely the best wife ever! You guys look so great!!!! (p.s. happy birthday Will!...a few days late haha)

Love you Kim!!!!

Laura said...

I love it! Kimberly and hit the nail on the head :) You are both amazing people and I am so happy to know you both.

Post a Comment