8.16.2009

Sometimes


Sometimes…

I don't feel good (almost all the time) and there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm lonely when Will is away.

I miss Mama and Daddy…I live too far away.

Being a grown up is soooo hard.

I feel like I can't catch a break.

But then sometimes…

I talk to my Daddy on the phone and he tells me that he loves me.

I get to go home and see my bother after he served a two year mission for our church.

I remember how lucky I am to have a roof over my head, food on my table, and car to drive.

I think about what a good job I have.

My sister comes to see me so that I don't get too home sick!

I am so proud of what Will has chosen to do for a living…even if it takes him away sometimes.

I remember that I'm not terminally ill and that my health could definitely be worse.

I have a beautiful family.

Yep…the glass is definitely half full!! I thought so…I was just checkin'!






 

1 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

I totally heart you my Kimmie!

Post a Comment