2.03.2011

Marching Orders

So...
It is almost transfer season for the Coast Guard.
We have waited and waited and, oh yeah, we waited some more.
Our new orders have finally come...
We will be packing up and moving back down to TEXAS this July!
I honestly can't believe that our time here is up.  Well, in our current situation (buried under 100 feet of snow) I would move tomorrow.  Seriously, I can't believe that is has almost been 3 years!
We have had such an AMAZING time here and have made some amazing friendships.  
There is this one friend that I honestly don't know how I will live without and many more that will have a place in my heart (and in our spare bedroom...should they choose to visit) forever.


Boston will always be special to us.  It is where the "married" chapter of our lives began. 
We traveled all over New England and have seen some pretty awesome things. 


Please know that this is the first of many sappy "Boston, We will miss you" posts...now that I am writing again. I am thinking that I will share a photo a week of something that we love about this place! 


I have SO much to write about since I went on my unannounced sabbatical...I am even going to talk about why I stopped writing (because I know that you are all dying to find out ;-) 


More posts to come!!

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

I am SO happy for you and Bff Will! I am coming to visit in Texas...fyi.

love you!! I am really dying to know about the sabbatical...

KatOfDiamonds said...

Oooooh Alex and I need to come out at the same time that way it can be like a 'gathering' hehehe

Post a Comment