2.12.2011

easy like sunday morning

I did not enjoy dating. It was awkward. It was confusing.

I want to be friends and he wants more.
He wants to be friends and I want more.

Yuck.

You know what I loved? Dating Will. It was different than any other relationship I had ever been in.

It was easy. Comfortable.

Being married to him is just as easy. He knows what I need.

Like that I needed to get in the car and drive today and just be together. Like that I needed to soak in the tub for an hour without being interrupted.
Like that I needed a back rub before bed last night.
Like I need to be a little crazy and unreasonable from time to time.

I love him and it gets a little stronger every day.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments:

Michelle said...

It's amazing how different the right one really is. As soon as Dave and I decided not to be friends anymore and started dating, I came to the realization that dating the right one was SO much different than dating the wrong ones.

Post a Comment