5.08.2010

Today I Will Be Free

This will be the last blog post that I write wearing glasses!! I am joining some of my blog pals in Fill in the Blank Friday!  The topic is books!!  







1.  My favorite book growing up was     "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein  I was passionate about his books.  I would check them out from the library and rack up major late fees!!  .

2.  The funniest book I've ever read was     a series by Janet Evanovich- The Stephanie Plum Series.  They are hilarious!!

3.  The one book that has truly changed my life is      The Bible and The Book of Mormon.  Both full of truth and guidance .

4.  If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read     "The Mark of the Lion" series by Francine Rivers.  Crying during a book is a rarity for me and this one did me in.  I was so sad when I finished reading these books    .

5.  If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet    Jane Austen. I have read and re read her for as long as I can remember. She have been apart of my life for such a long time.  Longer than any other author .

6.  The next book on my "to read" list is     Catching Fire (I know. I know,) Then the Mortal Instuments Series  .

7.  If I was snowed into  remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring      My special edition Jane Austen (it has 5 novels,,,but its technically one book), Eclipse (from the Twight Series), Where the Sidewalk Ends   .

6 comments:

Christina said...

How did the surgery go!? Extremely well I hope! Does it take a little while till your eyes are back to normal after?

Holli said...

Oh, thank you so much for this blog. I just added a gazillion books to my library list. Just how many Stephanie Plum books are there?!?

Vanessa said...

I *LOVE* Shel Silverstein something fierce. & Catching Fire. Please read that quickly. Love Peta with me. I bought the first book in the Mortal Instrument series and I will be reading it here soon now that the semester is finally ending! Yay!! Please love me through the fact that I haven't read any Austen. I will correct this soon.

Ivy said...

Ummmm... get yourself some Peeta! Also, The Mortal Instruments.... good times there too. Yay for Jane Austen, LOVE her! And truly, I think Stephenie Meyer is an amazing writer. She is the one that officially hooked me on books. Sad but true that it took that long to be hooked. :)
XO

Kell said...

Um.. hello! the Mark of the Lion series are some of my fave books! Francine Rivers writes beautifully.

Megan said...

i just started blogging again and i miss reading your funny or insightful blogs! keep writing lady!!

Post a Comment