5.03.2010

Letting go...

of stress.
of worry.
of insecurities.
of doubt.
of fear.
of all the things that I can’t control.
of things that hurt me.
Holding tight…
to faith.
to my loved ones.
to the things that bring me joy.
to things that I can change.
to the knowledge that I have.
to things that give me strength.
I know…
that I am flawed.
that some of those flaws are ok.
that if I work hard I change the ones that are not ok.
that my Redeemer lives.
that I am a daughter of God.

This is what I learned from my soul searching. I have been struggling a little and now I know why. I needed to refocus, re-organize and prioritize.
So, I'm working on it.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh Kim, this is amazing. I needed this!

Kimberly said...

Ditto here. I'm here whenever :D <3

Laura said...

Kimmie, I love this and if you don't mind, I may steal it and use it as my reminder. You are great! :)

Becky said...

What a great reminder for all of us!

Ashton Dene' said...

I love you. This is beautiful. xo

Post a Comment