7.22.2009

Proud Parents!!


No! I am not prego! We are fish parents…I knew that that title would get your attention!!! Will and I decided one day, on a total whim (much like all of our decisions), to get some fish. I wanted a beta with pretty vase and a plant…he wanted a100 gallon pond. We compromised with a very nice and very easy to maintain 10 gallon tank.
We started with two female fish. A black molly that we call Delta and a red and black platy named Charlie.
Little did we know that we were getting more bang for our buck…Delta was knocked up at the time of purchase! 8 for the price of 1!! Not a bad deal…

They may be hard to see here but, these are our 7 nameless children. We love them! It really has been tons of fun being fish parents!

2 comments:

♥ Jodi & Aaron ♥ said...

Yay for fish! We have three betas. They all came from my wedding. I actually only brought one home and somehow now have three but the are spoiled rotten fish if thats possible. Mr, Titan, and Bob lol...

Marissa said...

What lucky fish to have such wonderful parents :)
Unfortunately, my fish weren't so lucky. They met their fate with the toilet bowel soon after I got them home.

Post a Comment