3.30.2009

I made it!!

Well, it's been long and hard at times but its almost over!! Will FINALLY gets home tomorrow. Incase you have been lucky enough escape my endless whimpering, Will has been working in California for the ENTIRE month of March. I feel that I need to thank and apologize to the husbands whose wives went missing several times during the month. It was hard to be without Will, however, I was rarely lonely. All of my friends have been so great. I have shopping dates, dinner invitations, and I had a visit from mom and sisters! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong...I had my moments. There were many sleepless nights with tear soaked pillows.
This experience has taught me a few things about Will, our relationship and myself:

  • I really can't live without him!
  • I can get around this big bad city by myself.
  • Will does SO much more around the house than I realized. Thanks Babe!
  • I missed being in control of the remote.
  • I miss the the things that used to drive me crazy!
  • I can get so much done when he is not around to distract me.
  • I want him around to distract me.
  • He takes really good care of me.
  • I don't sleep well when I can't feel his breath on my neck (when we first got married that drove me nuts!)
  • He is my best friend!
  • I have met some really great people here that have become very special to me.
  • I am loved.
  • I love Will even more than I thought I could.
OK. That's enough of that!
Time for bed.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Aww Kimmie! You two are amazing and I am so happy that you are once again happily united! Love you!! :)

Post a Comment