2.02.2009

Suberbowl Sunday!!


Wow!! What an exciting game! As sad as we all were for the Cardinals, I must say they didn't go down without a fight. Oh well...better luck next year! These are some of our new friends! You will see them in our blog quite often. Staring at right; Marissa, John and Katie, Jared, Ashlee and Hudson, Mike and Cher, Me (Will is taking the pic), Meagan, Ryan and Jase, Ethan and Laura (not in this picture). We really love it when our tiny apartment is filled with people!! OK. I need to say something. I was not impressed at all with the halftime show. On the news and radio people were raving about it. Someone please tell me what I missed! And were the officials in a competition to see who could throw the most flags!!! I was really impressed by some of the commercials. However, some companies would have been better off flushing that 3 million down the toilet!! All in all, good game, good food, good people, and good party!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

turleybenson said...

So I see you found my blog! And I found yours, too (I didn't know you had one, though it looks pretty new).

And I'm ALSO supposed to be working right now. Back to work, ladies!

Marissa said...

We had a great time at the party! Thanks for having us over.

Post a Comment