9.22.2010

Love It With Me Wednesday: You People

You know who I love...
You guys.
I started this little blog to journal and post pictures for family (who never read this blog) and now I am lucky enough to call so many of you friends.
I joined twitter for the purpose of stalking celebrities...I ended up tossing most of my celebs for more bloggy friends!
As I have mentioned before, some of you I have known forever, some just a short while.
I have seen some of your beautiful faces in person and some I haven't...yet.
I do love you all.  In different ways.  For different reasons.
You all bring something different to the table.  I love that.
Some of you are liberal, some conservative and some don't care...I love that too.
I think you get me.  I love you. Really.

Thank you for being you and supporting me while I find out who me really is.

Also...for more Love It With Me, visit one my favorite bloggy besties, Lauren! She is away and was brave enough to let some of us take over her blog.  I dished on what I have learned about being married! Check it out and let me know your thoughts on marriage...even if you aren't married!

5 comments:

Kell said...

Love you! <3

Ashton Dene' said...

Kinda got a little teary eyed reading this. love you back, mucho!

xx

Jamie said...

What a wonderful post - I love blogging for so many of the same reasons.

Alexandria said...

I love you. You are my favorite Southern gal (you even trump Paula Deen).

I am so glad to have met you through our blogs, I feel a super close bond with you and love you dearly....and of course this includes my Bff Will.

We WILL meet! Hopefully soon!
xoxo

Lauren said...

I love you!! And I loved your post, you are amazing Kim xoxo

Post a Comment